Tuesday, May 4, 2010

One and half week later we got to come home. First, it was Christian...he was to sick to come home with us after the normal stay of 3 days.....then it was me....YUCKY me... I was to sick to come home...so Christian and I stayed there. We spent many of days wishing that I could get better and then FINALLY the day came....WE GOT TO GO HOME! I remember the ride home...I had to stop at the Wal-Mart to pick up one last item....Jeremy you remember this???? Then we got home. Christian and Jeremy sat in the same chair that he sat in with his daddy....The rocker is still in our home today... We came home to our one bedroom apartment (the den was converted into Christian's room). We spent the day laying in OUR bed looking at Christian...He was so alert and was such a wonderful child...He slept through the night at one month..I remember my grandmother telling me that if he sleeps he is happy and not to wake him up. She was so right!!!! Christian was truly a great blessing. I was so scared first that we would not make, then that I would not be a good mother, and then most of all that I would not know what to do. I can remember my pregnancy like it was yesterday..I ate so healthy, no soda, and walked alot. I remember stabbing Donald's hand while at Denny's because he was trying to take my sausage (do you remember this Donald). I remember Jeremy catching me eating chocolate covered dough nuts under the pillow, and most of all I remember the Whataburger I ate at the hospital despite my nurse telling me not to eat. All of that was wonderful...BUT I remember saying that I would never do that again....I told Jeremy that IF God could assure that I could have a daughter I would do it one more time BUT ONLY IF.....

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment